Got a question?
To learn more about our services, please select menu items on the left!
If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact one of the following:
Call us on: 06 80 734 734
Email at: email@example.com
What is Grocery Home Shopping?
Grocery Home Shopping is an exciting new service from Tesco. This service allows you to choose a wide range of products from the comfort of your own home, and have them delivered directly to your door at a time to suit you.
We offer you low prices and promotions like in store so that the major benefits of shopping at Tesco are available to everyone with an access to the Internet.
Got a Clubcard? Earn points on-line with Grocery Home Shopping.
How is the selected products picked, packed and delivered to keep everything fresh?
There are a number of people involved in your shopping trip, all of whom are dedicated to making sure you receive great service and great quality.
- Our expertly trained Customer Delivery Assistants always pick products which are freshest and have the longest sell by dates. They also carefully select the best ones as if they were shopping for themselves. They ask themselves the question "would I buy it?" and therefore don’t send out anything that is not of the highest quality.
- When packing your products our team is trained to separate food from non-food, chilled from frozen and heavy items at the bottom to avoid any squashing. Just like you would if you were shopping for yourself.
- We also store all products in climate controlled areas – including in our vans. This ensures that your shopping is delivered in top condition and arrives at the correct temperature.
Where do we deliver?
Our online shopping service is currently available in Székesfehérvár and in most areas of Budapest, Szeged, Győr and its surroundings. To check whether we deliver in your area, go to our checker to find out where we deliver.
Simple steps to online shopping
Register or sign in!
Please register or sign in by clicking on ‘Sign in or register’ next to the trolley or on the top of the page!
Choose your time slot
The earliest time slot available is next day delivery. Choose your 2 hour time slot from the booking table. The price of the delivery will be clearly shown in the table and will be automatically added to the total guide price once you’ve chosen your time slot.
You have several options for a successful shopping: find the products you want by browsing through categories or typing keywords into the search bar. We offer a lot of products on promotion. If you want to buy products that you’ve previously purchased online, you can easily find them in your ‘Favourites’ list. Add the required quantity of each item into your shopping trolley, and the trolley will total up the guide price.
Select your payment type
Select from online payment or pay at the door by credit or debit card. Online payment will not be taken from your account until after you have received your delivery. Cash payments are not accepted.
Amend your shopping
Once you have sent your shopping, you can amend it, adding or deleting items up until 11pm on the night before your delivery via “My shopping lists”. However, you will not be able to change your shopping method or your slot. Once done, be sure to check that the changes were saved successfully. On the day of delivery, you can amend your shopping only by calling the Customer Services (06 80 734 734) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Receive your shopping
Your delivery will be brought to you in a temperature controlled van, and your products will be handed over to you by a Tesco employee. The bags will be carried into your preferred room in your home if this is required and you can check every item to make sure your shopping is complete and to ensure quality and freshness. If items are not available on the day of delivery, the Customer Delivery Assistant will bring products similar to the product of your choice (substitutions) which you can choose to keep or return. Of course, you will only be charged for the items that you receive.
We take payment after delivery, based on the exact items accepted
We recommend that you check your delivery to make sure that you have received everything successfully. If you chose to pay at the door by card, you can pay either by credit or debit card. Online payments will be taken by the end of your delivery day. Of course, in both cases you will only be charged for the items that you receive. Please read the information about guide price, to understand why there may be a slight difference between the guide price on your automatic confirmation email and the final amount charged.
What can I buy through Grocery Home Shopping?
What products are available in the Tesco Online store?
You can choose from thousands of products, ranging from fresh foods, frozen products and drinks, as well as health & beauty and home essentials.
Is there any limit on how much I can buy?
In order to ensure that the products are available to the highest possible number of Users, Tesco have the right to impose a ceiling as to how many individual items a User can purchase. In this case, the User cannot select a higher number or amount of a product than the upper limit set by Tesco. You will always be informed about the maximum limit as the system does not allow choosing a number or amount of a product over the limit.
The prices for your online shopping
Do you charge different prices online to the prices in store?
The prices you will pay online are the same as in the store on the day of delivery. This includes promotions. At the moment, multi-buy promotions (e.g. 2+1) are not highlighted on the website, but you are entitled to the discount alike. The prices that are displayed on the website are the same prices you will see in our stores.
How are deposit refund products and their packaging treated?
The prices of products sold in deposit refundable packaging include the cost of the packaging material (deposit) as well. The cost of the packaging material is always indicated in the invoice. A User can return deposit refundable packaging to the designated Tesco stores and he will be repaid the deposit. Returnable containers cannot be returned directly to the person making delivery (Customer Delivery Assistant).
What is Guide Price?
Please be advised that the prices shown across the website are a guide price and the total guide price shown in your shopping trolley and automatic confirmation email may differ from your final bill. The variance between guide price and your final amount charged will be due to one or more of the following reasons:
- Weighed products - the guide price on the website uses an estimate weight for weighed products such as grapes or cheese. But what you pay will be based on the exact weight of your product, so the price may vary.
- Substitutions - where the product is unavailable on the day of the delivery, the Customer Delivery Assistant will bring a substitute product. The price of the product is likely to be different from the price of your original product.
- Changing in-store prices – the guide price on the website is based on today’s prices in store; however what you pay will be based on the store price of the products on the day of your delivery as you just give your request while visiting the website but actual purchase (collection at the stores) will take place upon delivery. The guide price on the website and the actual price upon delivery may vary.
Any products on promotion need to be delivered before or on the promotion end date (shown on the product page) to qualify for the promotional price. If your delivery takes place after the promotion end date, the promotion price will not be applied.
How to shop?
Do I need to register and why?
You don’t have to register if you’re just browsing our website, but if you want to shop with us you will need to register. It’s very important to register with us to make sure we deliver to your area. It also allows us to show you the right products and delivery information.
How do I find products?
There are several ways to find the products that you want to buy:
- Products are divided into categories (e.g. bakery). You can filter down to a smaller category using the filters at the top of the page.
- You can simply find the products you want to buy by using the search box.
- You can use your ‘Favourites’ to browse the products you’ve previously bought online with us.
- You can use the ‘Promotions’ list to choose from products that are on promotion. You can filter this to a shorter list using the filters at the top of the page.
How do I add and amend products in my shopping trolley?
You can add products to the shopping trolley from any page on our website. All you need to do is just click the ‘Add’ button.
Depending on the type of product you can add it to your trolley by quantity or weight, or you may specify another volume.
- Add by quantity – press ‘Add’ to put one product in your basket, or you can add more than one quantity at a time by entering the desired number in the box and pressing ‘Add’.
- Add by weight – press ‘Add’ to put 100g of product into your basket, or amend the weight you would like in the box and press ‘Add’
- Add by quantity or weight – there are products where you select whether you would like to add by weight or quantity. If you’ve selected weight, the average weight of one product will be displayed in the box to help you. And if you’ve selected quantity, the price of the product will be determined according to the required quantity.
What are the next steps after adding products to my shopping trolley?
Once you have completed your shopping and have all the items you want to purchase in your trolley, you will need to select a delivery slot (if you haven’t already reserved one earlier in your shopping trip). Then you will need to move to payment. You can select your payment type and enter payment details. The final step of your shopping is to confirm your shopping.
Registration and My Account
How do I know whether Grocery Home Shopping will deliver to my address?
To check whether we deliver to you, go to this page’ and enter your postcode.
What personal details will I need to enter in order to register for Grocery Home Shopping? How safe is my data?
To register you will need to enter your:
- Email address and password.
- Address where you want the selected products to be delivered.
- Address nickname (e.g. “home”).
- Phone number.
- Full name.
- Clubcard number (this is optional – you can enter this information if you want to receive Clubcard points for your online shopping).
We keep all of your personal information stored safely and securely in accordance with our Privacy & Cookies Policy.
Do I have to give payment card details to register?
No, you don’t have to give any payment card details when you register. However if you choose to pay online, we’ll ask you for your card details just before you confirm your shopping. Of course, they will be encrypted and stored securely. Alternatively you can pay by card at your door and you won’t have to give us any payment card details.
What is ‘My Account’?
‘My Account’ is the section on our website where you can check all the details that you have given us for your online shopping. You can update your address and phone number using this section of the website. To update any other details please contact our Customer Services using one of the contact details shown at the top of the page.
What should I do if I forget my password?
If you forget your password, you can request a new one by using the ‘forgot your password’ link on the sign in page. Enter your email address, and we will send you an email with a link to request a new password. Click this link, then, simply enter a new password and confirm it.
Booking a shopping delivery
When can I get my shopping delivered?
There are delivery slots available on Monday to Saturday in 2-hour delivery windows. These are available from 8am to 10pm. It is important to note that each delivery slot has a maximum capacity, so create your shopping well in advance to guarantee the slot you want. You can create an shopping up to 3 weeks in advance before delivery.
How do I choose the date and time of my delivery?
Once you have logged in, click the ‘Book a slot’ button to see the available delivery slots. It is recommended to book your slot at the start of your shopping, however please be aware that it will only be reserved for 2 hours once you have selected it. Alternatively you can book your slot once you have completed your shopping.
What delivery instructions do I have to give?
You can enter any delivery instructions that can help to direct or guide the Customer Delivery Assistant to your house or flat. For example you can give the surname of the main resident, if their name is on the bell, or give directions if your address is tricky to find.
How much is the service charge?
TThe service charge is shown in the “Book a slot” section. You can check it before starting shopping by clicking ‘Book a slot’ button.
Click and Collect
- What is Click & Collect?
- Why would I use Click & Collect?
- How do I use Click & Collect?
- Why can’t I see Collection at the stores as a shopping method option on the website?
- Where do I collect my shopping?
- What proof of ID do I need to bring?
- Can somebody else collect my shopping for me?
- When can I collect my shopping?
- What happens if I am late for my collection slot?
- What happens if I am early for my collection slot?
- How much does personal collection in store cost?
- Where will my groceries be stored until collection?
- What will I receive my shopping in?
- By what means is it worth going to the collection point?
- What happens if something I have selected is not available on the day of collection?
- What do I do if I'm not happy with the substitute I am given?
- How can I amend or cancel my Click & Collect request?
What is Click & Collect?
Click & Collect offers all the benefits of shopping online with the added convenience of picking your groceries up from a Tesco store at a time that suits you.
Why would I use Click & Collect?
Because it is convenient:
- We will do the hard work for you.
- Your grocery shopping picked, packed and stored for collection at a time to suit you.
- You can pick up your shopping when you have time, on the way home from work, after the school run or even as you return from holiday.
- All you need to do is to come to the chosen store and we'll do the rest.
- All products are always picked on the day of collection and perishable products are stored in the fridge or freezer until you arrive.
- It's easy to spot the bargains!
How do I use Click & Collect?
- 1. If your store offers Click & Collect Groceries, you will see the Click & Collect option when you 'book a slot'.
- 2. Choose your 2 hour time slot to collect from store*
- 3. Place your grocery shopping online
- 4. Pick up the selected products at the time and place you have chosen
Why can’t I see Collection at the stores as a shopping method option on the website?
We are currently only offering the Click & Collect service from some of our stores. If you can’t see the option, we don’t yet offer the service from your store. For more information contact the Customer Services using one of the contact details shown at the top of the page.
Where exactly do I collect my shopping?
The exact location of the collection point varies by store; you will see clear signage (with notice ‘Collection Point’) as you enter the store car park. You can see the address of your chosen store on your email confirmation.
What proof of ID do I need to bring?
Please bring your request identification number and the credit card you used online to pay for the goods and your ID. If you are paying on collection you will need to bring your credit card and request identification number. Unfortunately we will be unable to give you the shopping without any of these forms of ID.
Can somebody else collect my shopping for me?
Yes, if he has a copy of the confirmation email with transaction number. Unfortunately without this we will not be able to give him the shopping.
When can I collect my shopping?
Slots are available 7 days a week. Available slots will be displayed on the “Book a slot” page.
What happens if I am late for my collection slot?
Please check with the member of staff at your collection point, and they will advise you on how to collect your shopping.
What happens if I am early for my collection slot?
Unfortunately we will not be able to serve you before your collection slot.
How much does personal collection in store cost?
The service charge is shown in the “Book a slot” section. You can check it before starting shopping by clicking ‘Book a slot’ button.
Where will my groceries be stored until collection?
All products are picked on the day of collection and perishable products are stored in the fridge or freezer until you arrive.
What will I receive my shopping in?
Your shopping will be in bags.
By what means is it worth going to the collection point?
We recommend you drive to the collection point so that we can put your groceries straight into your car. However you can arrive using any method of transport, including by foot. Please be aware that the vehicle height limit is 2.8m.
What happens if something I have selected is not available on the day of collection?
On the rare occasion that a product you selected is not available we’ll try to offer you an alternative. You can hand back any unwanted items to the member of staff at the collection point and its price will be deducted from the total amount.
What do I do if I'm not happy with the substitute I am given?
Your substitutions will be presented at the top of the receipt and will be in blue bags. If you decide that a product does not suit you, you can feel free to hand it back. In this case, the Customer Delivery Assistant will deduct its price from the total amount and you will not be charged for that item. If you want to substitute the unwanted product for another product, you will have the option to choose another one from the store offers.
How can I amend or cancel my Click & Collect request?
Once you have placed your shopping, you can amend it, adding or deleting items up until 11pm on the night before your delivery via “My shopping lists”. However, you will not be able to change your shopping method or your slot. Once done, be sure to check that the changes were saved successfully. On the day of delivery, you can amend your shopping only by calling the Customer Services (+06 80 734 734) or by email (email@example.com).
How can I pay for my shopping?
There are several options available to pay for your shopping. You can normally choose either to pay online or, to pay at the door by card. In both cases you will not be charged for your request until after the selected products have been delivered to you.
Unfortunately we will not accept cash as payment. This is because our Customer Delivery Assistants cannot carry cash with them due to safety reasons.
What is the process for payment online?
Once you’ve finished shopping, select online payment. You will be asked to enter your payment card details in the online form. Then, credit card prior authorization will take place. In doing so, Tesco will freeze HUF 700 on your bank account to verify that the card is valid. Then, the total amount of the current price of your shopping will be frozen on the day of delivery or collection at the stores. However, your bank account will be debited only after your shopping has been delivered. As a general rule, financial institutions debit an account using the amount that has already been frozen, so by the latter operation, the freezing is released. It is possible, however, that the financial institution does not debit your account using the amount frozen, in which case the freezing continues to exist until the time indicated below despite the debit. Given that Tesco has no control over the change of such financial transactions, Tesco excludes its liability for any damage they may have caused.
What type of payment cards can I use to pay?
You can use a debit or credit card to pay for your shopping. We accept the following payment providers:
- Visa debit
- Visa electron
- Visa credit card
Is it safe to pay online?
Yes, it is very safe to shop online with us. All of your details are stored securely, including all payment card details. They are held in compliance with the law and are kept confidential.
What is a security code?
We ask for the security number from your payment card to prevent the fraudulent use of your account. This is printed on your card but isn't in the magnetic strip or embossed so only the person who has the card knows the number.
On most cards the security code is a three-digit number printed on the signature strip. If you are having trouble reading your security code, please contact your bank.
What happens if my payment fails?
If you enter payment card details online, we will not charge your card at that point. However we will make a check to verify the card. If this fails you will be notified of this on the website. You can try again, or with a different card, or change the payment method to paying by card at door. If you have any difficulties please contact our customer services team who will be happy to help you. Contacts: 06 80 734 734 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just before your delivery we'll check your card to make sure the full request value is there. If it isn’t we’ll contact you to ask you whether you’d like to switch to pay at your door, or whether you’d like to cancel your shopping.
Your payment card will only be debited by the full amount after you hands over the selected products.
For card payment at door: You can give the Customer Delivery Assistant any of your payment cards to pay. Unfortunately we will not be able to accept cash.
If none of your payment cards work, or if in the rare scenario that there are any connection difficulties with the payment system at your door, we will have to take the products back to the store. You will not be charged if this happens.
How can I get an invoice for my shopping?
You can indicate that you need a VAT invoice upon delivery. The invoice for the products you have actually received and paid will be subsequently mailed to you. Each VAT invoice will be itemized.
What is an e-coupon?
An eCoupon is an electronic coupon code, which you can use to save money on your grocery shopping.
E-coupon codes are made up of letters and numbers, i.e. ABC123.
How do I use an e-coupon?
- Log in to your Tesco account or register if you are new to Tesco
- Add the products you want to buy to your Shopping trolley and, then proceed to payment
- On the payment page, there is an eCoupons section. Enter your eCoupon code into the textbox and click on ‘Validate eCoupon’ button.
- The eCoupon discount is automatically deducted from the total of your shopping.
Why is my e-coupon not working?
- Have you entered the eCoupon code correctly? Re-enter the code, and make sure that you enter it correctly.
- Are the dates of the eCoupon valid? ECoupons have an expiry date, so please check whether your eCoupons are valid for your request. Your eCoupon must be valid on day of delivery to be applicable.
- Was the eCoupon sent directly to you? Sometimes our eCoupons are restricted and can only be used by the person they are sent to.
- Have you used the eCoupon the maximum number of times? Some of our eCoupons can only be used once; others have no restrictions on use.
- Is there a minimum spend? Some of our eCoupon codes can only be used when you spend a minimum amount.
- Have you entered more than one eCoupon? Only one e-coupon can be used for each shopping.
- Are you trying to add your eCoupon to a different Tesco website? Our eCoupons can only be used on the grocery website of the country, where they are issued
Please note that eCoupons are subject to restrictions. See the Terms & Conditions for more details.
2000Ft off e-coupon Terms&Conditions
The e-coupon is valid between 4th November 2013 and 31st December 2014. The e-coupon can be redeemed only at bevasarlas.tesco.hu website according to the terms&conditions set on this page. You can shop online between 4th November and 30th December 2014. Delivery can be arranged between 5th November 2013 and 31st December 2014. The e-coupon can be used on the bevasarlas.tesco.hu website when shopping online during the above mentioned period, if the purchase value is equal to or more than HUF 20,000. The discount (HUF2000) will be deducted at check out. The e-coupon is not redeemable for cash. The e-coupon is not transferable. This e-coupon entitles a discount only once. In one purchase only one e-coupon can be used; the HUF2000 discount will be taken off the total sum even if it is several times higher than HUF 20,000. Different e-coupons cannot be combined within one transaction. The issuer of the e-coupon is Tesco Global Stores PH Ltd. (headquarters: 2040, Kinizsi út 1-3, 13-10-040628 ). For further details relating to the use of e-coupons and redemption please visit at tesco.hu/bevasarlas/help-ecoupons.
First time shopper e-coupon Terms&Conditions
The e-coupon is valid from 14th September 2015 until – due to extansion - 31st December 2015. The e-coupons can be redeemed only at bevasarlas.tesco.hu website when shopping for the first time according to the terms&conditions set on this page. The e-coupon has to be valid on the day of checkout and receiving your shopping. The e-coupon can be used on the bevasarlas.tesco.hu website when shopping online for the first time during the above mentioned period, if the purchase value is equal to or more than HUF 10,000 in case of ELSO1200, or HUF20,000 in case of ELSO3000, or HUF 30,000 in case of ELSO5000 e-coupon . The discount (HUF 1200 at ELSO1200, HUF 3000 at ELSO3000 or HUF5000 at ELSO5000) will be deducted at check out. The e-coupon is not redeemable for cash. The e-coupon is not transferable. This e-coupon entitles a discount only once. In one purchase only one of the e-coupons can be used; the discount will be taken off the total sum even if it is several times higher than the minimal purchase value. Different e-coupons cannot be combined within one transaction. The issuer of the e-coupon is Tesco Global Stores PH Ltd. (headquarters: 2040, Kinizsi út 1-3, 13-10-040628). For further details relating to the use of e-coupons and redemption please visit at tesco.hu/bevasarlas/help-ecoupons.
“Summer Promo” Terms and Conditions
- 1. TESCO-GLOBAL P.H. Co. Ltd., Registered Office: 2040 Budaörs, Kinizsi út 1-3., Co. Reg. No.: 13-10-040628, registered by the Pest County Court of Registration ("Tesco") is organizing a “Summer Promo” marketing campaign (“Promo”) for 4-13 August 2017 (“Promo Period”), and establishes here in the rules and terms of the Promo, which can also be found on Tesco’s website at http://tesco.hu/bevasarlas/help-summer-campaign.html.
GENERAL PROMO TERMS
Selected customer from the Hungary ("Participant”) who meets the conditions of the Promo in these rules during the Promo Period may win two discount coupons for two more purchases, especially but not exclusively:
- When purchasing through either Tesco Online Shopping or Click & Collect at https://bevasarlas.tesco.hu/groceries/en-GB/ of at least HUF 16.000 incl. VAT;
- When purchase is delivered between 8:00 AM on 4 August and 10:00 PM on 13 August 2017 at the latest;
- If a Tesco registration form has been completely and truthfully completed, i.e. the registration has your contact details including your full name, address, mobile telephone and the e-mail address at which you have received this information with instructions for the redemption of two unique discount coupons worth HUF 1000 each, incl. VAT. One coupon may be redeemed between 15 August and 27 August 2017 and the other between 28 August and 10 September 2017 for any purchase made through either Tesco Online Shopping or Click & Collect at https://bevasarlas.tesco.hu/groceries/en-GB/ of at least HUF 16.000 incl. VAT (“Coupon” or “Coupons” and “Discount“).
- A participant who did not agree in their account to send information about Tesco's products, services and offers (by email), but fulfills the terms of the Campaign and is interested in Coupons, contact Infoline at 0680734734, or by e-mail to: email@example.com, where he recieve instructions for using Coupons.
The following will result in disqualification from the Promo:
- Failure to meet the conditions of the Promo shown in these rules;
- Acting in contravention to the law and/or good morals and/or committing fraud in connection with the Promo;
- Providing false or incomplete information during the Promo
- Disqualified Participants are not entitled to compensation for costs or damages caused by their disqualification from the Promo.
- Selected customer from the Hungary ("Participant”) who meets the conditions of the Promo in these rules during the Promo Period may win two discount coupons for two more purchases, especially but not exclusively:
OTHER CONDITIONS FOR REDEMPTION OF DISCOUNT COUPONS
- When a Participant takes and pays for a purchase ordered through either Tesco Online Shopping or Click & Collect of at least HUF 16.000 incl. VAT in the Promo Period, Tesco will e-mail them the discount Coupons within twelve (12) days of accepting the purchase. Discount coupons are sent to the e-mail address provided in the Tesco registration form. If the Participant withdraws from thus concluded purchase contract and returns the purchased merchandise, causing the purchase amount to drop below the minimum HUF 16.000, the Coupons will become void and cannot be used.
- Each Participant will receive a one-time discount if he or she meets the terms outlined in these rules and makes a purchase in the period between 15 August and 27 August 2017 and/or between 28 August and 10 September 2017 through either Tesco Online Shopping or Click & Collect at https://bevasarlas.tesco.hu/groceries/en-GB/ of at least HUF 16.000 incl. VAT before the Discount. Coupons cannot be combined with any other discount coupons and/or gift vouchers or any other discount events.
- Participants redeeming Coupon will have the maximum amount of CZK 100 deducted from the final price of a purchase. Coupon may only be used from the e-mail address to which it was sent. The coupon code should be inserted at the designated place and its use confirmed. Coupons can only be redeemed if the purchase list is confirmed prior to the expiration shown on the Coupon. The Discount is valid if the confirmed purchase list is received by the Participant with the Discount shown. The offer applies only to recipients of the Coupon and it may be used only once. Coupon may not be used to purchase tobacco products, infant milk substitutes, medicines and does not apply to delivery fees. Tesco reserves the right, if abuse of the Coupon is suspected, to not provide a Participant with a Discount.
- Tesco explicitly states that Discount cannot be redeemed either for cash or for the return of purchased goods. Tesco will refund the price actually paid for goods returned by a Participant applying a Discount and provide the Participant with a new Discount to be redeemed by the Participant in a manner to be determined by Tesco.
- Discounts not redeemed during the stated periods cannot be anyhow replaced to the Participant and no Participant has a guaranteed claim to a Discount.
Will I get Clubcard points for my online shopping?
Yes, you will get double Clubcard points for your online shopping. Clubcard points cannot be collected when claiming a VAT invoice. The offer is valid from 8th October unti withdrawal.
Can I use coupons or Clubcard vouchers for my online shopping?
Unfortunately it’s not possible at present to use ECoupons and Clubcard vouchers on our website, but we’re working on our systems so we can accept them in the future.
Cancelling or changing a delivery
How can I cancel or change my shopping?
Once you have placed your shopping, you can amend it, adding or deleting items up until 11pm on the night before your delivery via “My shopping lists”. However, you will not be able to change your shopping method or your slot. Once done, be sure to check that the changes were saved successfully. On the day of delivery, you cannot amend your shopping only have it deleted by calling the Customer Services (06 80 734 734) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If I cancel a request, will my payment card be charged?
No, if you cancel a request, you will not be charged for it.
How can I add or remove products from a shopping before it is delivered?
You can amend the products in your shopping at any time up to 11pm on the day before the selected products are due to be delivered. Just go to the “My shopping lists” tab and click the ‘Amend Order’ button against the shopping that you want to update.
You will be able to add or remove products in the normal way by browsing, searching, using your favourites or using the promotional lists.
While you’re amending, you can cancel your amendments at any time by using the button in the top right hand corner of your screen.
Once you’ve finished updating your shopping, confirm your amendments using the button in the shopping trolley. Even if you’ve entered payment details online, no payment will be taken until after you receive your delivery. And don’t worry, you will definitely not be charged more than once.
Receiving my shopping
- I’ve forgotten when my shopping is arriving, how do I check my
- How old do I need to be to receive a delivery?
- If I live in a flat, will the Customer Delivery Assistant deliver to my flat door?
- What happens if I miss my delivery? What should I do?
- What if a product I selected wasn’t available?
- What if the delivery is going to be late?
- What if I´m unhappy with the quality of the products in my shopping?
- What should I do if there is a product missing from my basket?
- Can I return a product that I’ve bought?
I’ve forgotten when my shopping is arriving, how do I check my delivery time?
You can check what delivery slot you selected for your request by clicking the ‘My shopping lists’ tab after signing in. The confirmation email you received when you checked out will also tell you what time you booked for the selected products to arrive.
How old do I need to be to receive a delivery?
You need to be 18 years old to accept a delivery. If the Customer Delivery Assistant (or, in case of collection at the stores, the Tesco employee handing over the products) has doubts about the age of the person receiving the products, and the person does not voluntarily present his identity document to verify his age, the Customer Delivery Assistant (or, in case of collection at the stores, the Tesco employee handing over the products) will refuse to give him the shopping. The Customer Delivery Assistant (or, in case of collection, the Tesco employee handing over the products) will do the same if the identity document shows that the person in question is under 18 years of age.
If I live in a flat, will the Customer Delivery Assistant deliver to my flat door?
Our Customer Delivery Assistant will deliver to your flat/house door.
What happens if I miss my delivery? What should I do?
If you’ve missed your delivery, check your mailbox and find out the Customer Delivery Assistant’s contact details. Contact our Customer Services at email@example.com or on 06 80 734 734, and they will try to reroute the Customer Delivery Assistant to you again if he has not yet come back to the store. If he is back in the store your request is cancelled, and you will have to send your shopping once again.
What if a product I selected wasn’t available?
If a product you put in your shopping isn’t available in store, you’ll be provided with an alternative product, which you can choose to accept or reject when the selected products are delivered. Your delivery note will list any substitutions at the top of the page. If you don’t want the substitute, just hand it back to the Customer Delivery Assistant and you will not be charged for the product.
Alternatively if your Customer Delivery Assistant wasn’t able to find a suitable alternative to the product you had in your shopping, it will not be part of your delivery and you will not be charged for that product.
What if the delivery is going to be late?
We’ll try our best to contact you if our Customer Delivery Assistant is running late. However, if you haven’t heard from us, please contact our Customer Services team. Contacts: 06 80 734 734 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if I’m unhappy with the quality of the products in my shopping?
If you are unhappy with any product, just hand it back to the Customer Delivery Assistant and you won´t be charged for the product.
If a product turns out to have been defective at the time of delivery/receipt only after it is delivered (or at least the cause of the defect already existed then), you will be entitled to complain in this case too by calling the Customer Services (06 80 734 734) or sending an email (email@example.com) or by letter sent to the mailing address of the Service as well as in any Tesco store. In the event that you want to return a product or products as part of your complaint, you can do it only a Tesco hypermarket, where there is a Customer Services desk. (Tesco Express stores and Tesco supermarkets are not considered a hypermarket. A list of hypermarkets can be found at www.tesco.hu.)
Wherever possible, please always try to check your shopping before the Customer Delivery Assistant leaves. That way we can make sure your payment card doesn’t get charged for products that you want to reject.
What should I do if there is a product missing from my basket?
If there are products missing from your basket please contact Customer Services using one of the contact details shown at the top of the page.
Can I return a product that I’ve bought?
If you are unhappy with any product, just hand it back to the Customer Delivery Assistant and you will not be charged for the product.
In addition, you are entitled to cancel the contract within 14 calendar days after receipt of the products without giving a reason, which means that you may return the products received within that period without justification. You may not exercise this right relating to perishable foods or foods with short period of usability or freshness (such as baby foods), and relating to products in sealed packaging containing video and/or sound recordings, computer software (e.g. CD, DVD), if the User opened the packaging of products which after they are handed over, due to their nature, form an inseparable part of other products and in case of products with such sealed packaging which due to their nature cannot normally be returned (for hygienic or medical reasons) (e.g. cosmetics, lingerie, etc.) after such products have been opened , as well as for newspapers, journals and periodicals.
If you return all the products in a transaction, you will be refunded the service charge you paid during the transaction in question, but you must in all cases return the products concerned at your own expense to a Tesco store within 14 days from your declaration on the cancelation of the contract. Tesco is obliged to pay the purchase price of the returned products at the Customer Services desk, or you may decide to choose a different product in exchange of the returned product. (Upon determination of the purchase price, the price of the products paid upon delivery and receipt shall prevail.) Simultaneously with returning the products and repayment of their purchase price, a number of points corresponding to the amount refunded will be deducted from your Clubcard account.
Wherever possible, please always try to check your shopping before the Customer Delivery Assistant leaves. That way we can make sure your payment card doesn’t get charged for products that you want to reject.
What is „My Favourites”?
Your ‘Favourites’ list remembers all of the products that you’ve previously purchased online. Once you’ve signed in, go to ‘Favourites’ to add the same items to your trolley so you don’t have to find them again a second time.
What is „My Shopping Lists”?
My Shopping Lists are lists you can set up for yourself, for example ‘birthday party’ or ‘weekly essentials’ lists. Add products to your lists whilst doing your shopping and save these lists for the next time you do your shopping. You can then quickly add products in your shopping lists to your trolley in the future for a quicker and easier shop.